Wood Golf Ball Marker with Case
Cherry or Maple Wood Ball Markers with Brown Leather Case
*New CP markers now have wood on both sides
CP ball markers are crafted from solid woods laminated to both sides of a stainless steel center. One wood face has a contrasting wood stripe to aid in ball-alignment.* The other side has the CP (Caney Putterworks logo) laser engraved. Each marker includes a hand-stitched genuine leather case that attaches to your golf bag or belt loop and provides a “home” for your marker between rounds.
Ball marker features
- 1.125 inch diameter (larger than a quarter) is easy to find in your pocket
- Long alignment stripe helps visualize your putting line
- Unique look easily identifies your marker from others
- Stainless steel center adds weight
- Customization options on special orders include laser-engraved logos and wood/stripe combinations.
For custom logo orders, click here.
* Remember that according to the rules of golf, you can only adjust the alignment of your ball marker with your ball in place.