Koa Wood Quantities Limited
An exotic hardwood core surrounded by a sculpted stainless steel perimeter creates a stunning mallet design that delivers form, function, and feel.
Perimeter weighting of the M11 mallet putter creates a stable and balanced feel plus a large forgivable sweet spot. Favors a pendulum-type stroke.
Koa and several other woods can be used if stabilized. Stabilization is a process of impregnating wood with resin. Contact CP if you have a unique wood you would like to use in your putter.
The M11 mallet putter conforms with USGA rules of golf. (Decision 2011-999)
- Mallet putter includes leather head cover with magnetic closure.
- Since all putters are hand crafted to your selections, please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
- Other grips are available upon request. Please email us or add a note in your shopping cart.
- If you require a specific swing weight, lie angle, or shaft offset please email us or add a note in your shopping cart.
M11 Mallet Putter Specs
|Head material (metal)||304 stainless steel|
|Head material (wood)||Koa wood|
|Head weight||340g - 360g*|
|Swing weight||D8 - E2**|
|Shaft angle||72 degrees|
|Head size||4 x 1 x 2.375 inches|
|Shaft length||33 - 35 inches|
|Shaft offset||Full shaft***|
* CP will add or subtract weight from the club head to achieve the desired swing weight.
** If you require a specific swing weight, please specify in the Special Instructions section when ordering.
*** Left-handed putters have a half-shaft offset