An exotic hardwood core surrounded by a sculpted stainless steel perimeter creates a stunning mallet-putter design that delivers form, function, and feel.
Perimeter weighting of the M11 mallet putter creates a stable and balanced feel plus a large forgivable sweet spot. Favors a pendulum-type stroke.
Cocobolo will appeal to those who love the look, feel, and sound of wood. It has beautiful grain and can contain many colors that typically include red, brown, orange, and sometimes purple. The wood is naturally oily making it practically immune from moisture, and it is noted for having pleasing acoustical qualities. Cocobolo gives great feedback when striking the golf ball. Janka hardness is 2960. (For reference, the Janka hardness of oak is 1300)
The M11 mallet putter conforms with USGA rules of golf. (Decision 2011-999)
- Mallet putter includes leather head cover with magnetic closure.
- Since all putters are hand crafted to your selections, please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
- Other grips are available upon request. Please email us or add a note in your shopping cart.
- If you require a specific swing weight, lie angle, or shaft offset please email us or add a note in your shopping cart.
M11 Mallet Putter Specs
|Head material (metal)||304 stainless steel|
|Head material (wood)||Cocobolo|
|Head weight||340g - 360g*|
|Swing weight||D8 - E2**|
|Shaft angle||72 degrees|
|Head size||4 x 1 x 2.375 inches|
|Shaft length||33 - 35 inches|
|Shaft offset||Full shaft***|
* CP will add or subtract weight from the club head to achieve the desired swing weight.
** If you require a specific swing weight, please specify in the Special Instructions section when ordering.
*** Left-handed putters have a half-shaft offset