M11 Mallet Putter
An exotic hardwood core surrounded by a sculpted stainless steel perimeter creates a stunning mallet-putter design that delivers form, function, and feel.
Perimeter weighting of the M11 mallet golf putter creates a stable and balanced feel plus a large forgivable sweet spot. Favors a pendulum-type stroke.
The M11 mallet putter conforms with USGA rules of golf. (Decision 2011-999)
- The beautiful form and pure feel of the CP sculptural design is both calming and inspires confidence.
- The sculptural CP wood-core can come in a variety of exotic hardwoods. Make your putter the most personal club in your bag.*
- The sculptural metal is crafted from 300-series stainless steel and ideally distributes club mass for balance and forgiveness.
* Cocobolo and pink ivory have unique properties that make them ideal for use in CP putters. Other wood species can be used if properly stabilized. Contact CP if you have a favorite wood you would like used in your putter.
- Metal removed from the face and center of the putter head positions weight to the perimeter.
- Hardwood core and striking surface provides excellent feel and also visually narrows the golfer’s focus.
- Form of the hardwood core is keyed to the cutout in the base of the club head.
- The wood core is secured to the club near the face to maintain flush alignment.
- A groove and silicone seal at the rear of the golf club cutout accommodate minor expansion or contraction.
- The satisfying sound and feel of dense wood striking the golf ball are both rewarding and assuring to enhance the enjoyment of play.
- CP mallet putters uniquely provide just the “right” balance between sweet-spot forgiveness and the feel of striking the golf ball perfectly.
- Perimeter weighting, face balancing, and a heavy feel helps promote a pendulum-type stroke. The CP mallet wants to swing straight back and straight through to the hole.
M11 Mallet-Style Putter Specs
|Head material (metal)||304 stainless steel|
|Head material (wood)||Cocobolo (standard)|
|Head weight||340g - 360g*|
|Swing weight||D8 - E2**|
|Shaft angle||72 degrees|
|Head size||4 x 1 x 2.375 inches|
|Shaft length||33 - 35 inches|
|Shaft offset||Full shaft***|
* CP will add or subtract weight from the club head to achieve the desired swing weight.
** If you require a specific swing weight, please specify in the Special Instructions section when ordering.
*** Left-handed putters have a half-shaft offset