B15 Blade Putter - Caney Putterworks
An exotic hard wood core surrounded by sculpted stainless steel creates a stunning blade-putter design that delivers form, function, and feel.
Face balanced weighting of the B15 blade putter communicates a solid feel with exceptional feedback. This design favors a straight back and through pendulum-type stroke.
The B15 blade putter Conforms with the Rules of Golf. (Decision 2016-0553)
- The beautiful form and pure feel of the CP sculptural design is both calming and inspires confidence.
- The sculptural CP wood core can come in a variety of exotic hardwoods. Make your putter the most personal club in your bag.*
- The sculptural metal is crafted from 300-series stainless steel and ideally distributes club mass in the heel and toe.
* Cocobolo and pink ivory have unique properties that make them ideal for use in CP putters. Other wood species can be used if properly stabilized. Contact CP if you have a favorite wood you would like used in your putter.
- Metal removed from the face and center of the putter head moves weight to the heel and toe.
- Hardwood core and striking surface provides excellent feel and also visually narrows the golfer’s focus.
- The precision-machined wood core is secured to the club head with high-strength epoxy.
- The satisfying sound and feel of dense wood striking the golf ball are both rewarding and assuring to enhance the enjoyment of play.
- The B15 blade putter's feedback lets you know when you have made a great stroke and rewards you with an indescribably satisfying feel only wood can provide.
- The heel and toe weighting creates a stable feel that wants to stay square to the target.
B15 Blade-Style Putter Specs
|Head material (metal)||303 stainless steel|
|Head material (wood)||Cocobolo (standard)|
|Shaft angle||72 degrees|
|Head size||4.25 x 1 x 1.25 inches|
|Shaft length||33 - 35 inches|
|Shaft offset||Full shaft|
* CP will add or subtract weight from the club head to achieve the desired swing weight.
** If you require a specific swing weight, please specify in the Special Instructions section when ordering.