B11 Blade Putter
An exotic hard wood core surrounded by sculpted stainless steel creates a stunning blade-putter design that delivers form, function, and feel.
Heel and toe weighting of the B11 blade putter communicates a solid feel with exceptional feedback. Preferred by players with an arc-shaped stroke.
The B11 blade putter conforms with USGA rules of golf. (Decision 2011-1000)
- The beautiful form and pure feel of the CP sculptural design is both calming and inspires confidence.
- The sculptural CP wood core can come in a variety of exotic hardwoods. Make your putter the most personal club in your bag.*
- The sculptural metal is crafted from 300-series stainless steel and ideally distributes club mass in the heel and toe.
* Cocobolo and pink ivory have unique properties that make them ideal for use in CP putters. Other wood species can be used if properly stabilized. Contact CP if you have a favorite wood you would like used in your putter.
- Metal removed from the face and center of the putter head moves weight to the heel and toe.
- Hardwood core and striking surface provides excellent feel and also visually narrows the golfer’s focus.
- Form of the hardwood core is keyed to the cutout in the base of the club head.
- The wood core is secured to the club near the face to maintain flush alignment.
- A groove and silicone seal at the rear of the golf club cutout accommodate minor expansion or contraction
- The satisfying sound and feel of dense wood striking the golf ball are both rewarding and assuring to enhance the enjoyment of play.
- The B11 blade putter's feedback lets you know when you have made a great stroke and rewards you with an indescribably satisfying feel only wood can provide.
- Toe heavy weighting helps promote an arc-shaped stroke.
B11 Blade-Style Putter Specs
|Head material (metal)||303 stainless steel|
|Head material (wood)||Cocobolo (standard)|
|Head weight||315g - 325g*|
|Swing weight||D2 - D6**|
|Shaft angle||72 degrees|
|Head size||4.25 x 1 x 1.375 inches|
|Shaft length||33 - 35 inches|
|Shaft offset||Half shaft|
|Balance||Toe down 4:15|
* CP will add or subtract weight from the club head to achieve the desired swing weight.
** If you require a specific swing weight, please specify in the Special Instructions section when ordering.