An exotic hardwood core surrounded by a sculpted stainless steel perimeter creates a stunning blade-putter design that delivers form, function, and feel.
Face balanced weighting of the B15 blade putter communicates a solid feel with exceptional feedback. This design favors a straight back and through pendulum-type stroke.
Cocobolo will appeal to those who love the look, feel, and sound of wood. It has beautiful grain and can contain many colors that typically include red, brown, orange, and sometimes purple. The wood is naturally oily making it practically immune from moisture, and it is noted for having pleasing acoustical qualities. Cocobolo gives great feedback when striking the golf ball. Janka hardness is 2960. (For reference, the Janka hardness of oak is 1300)
The B15 mallet putter Conforms with the Rules of Golf. (Decision 2016-0553)
- Currently only available right handed. Please email us if you would like a left handed B15.
- Blade putter includes leather head cover with magnetic closure.
- Since all putters are hand crafted to your selections, please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
- Other grips are available upon request. Please email us or add a note in your shopping cart.
- If you require a specific swing weight, lie angle, or shaft offset please email us or add a note in your shopping cart.
B15 Blade Putter Specs
|Head material (metal)||303 stainless steel|
|Head material (wood)||Cocobolo|
|Shaft angle||72 degrees|
|Head size||4.25 x 1 x 1.25 inches|
|Shaft length||33 - 35 inches|
|Shaft offset||Full shaft|
* CP will add or subtract weight from the club head to achieve the desired swing weight.
** If you require a specific swing weight, please specify in the Special Instructions in your shopping cart.