Maple with mahogany stripe ball marker and brown leather case
CP ball markers are artistically crafted from high-end solid woods laminated to stainless steel. The metal backing is laser engraved with the CP logo, and the wood face has a contrasting wood stripe to aid in ball-alignment.* Each marker includes a hand-stitched genuine leather case that attaches to your golf bag or belt loop and provides a “home” for your marker between rounds. Each ball marker and case comes in a velvet drawstring bag.
Ball marker features
- 1.125 inch diameter (larger than a quarter) is easy to find in your pocket
- Long alignment stripe helps visualize your putting line
- Unique look easily identifies your marker from others
- Stainless steel backing provides weight for stable placement
- Wood face is coated with marine varnish for durability
- Customization options on special orders include laser-engraved logos and wood/stripe combinations.
For special orders, click here.
* Remember that according to the rules of golf, you can only adjust the alignment of your ball marker with your ball in place.